OML - Operation, Maintenance and Light Management of CPEs
The OML (Operation, Maintenance and Light Management), also commercially known as OMG Light, refers to the set of after-sales maintenanc (CPE?s).
After initial start-up, the Operation/Management and Supervision of the CPEs is the Client’s responsibility, and the maintenance services are contracted with Multitel.
- Benefit of effective CPE Maintenance services with appropriate response times and service quality;
- Have absolute control over the aforementioned equipment, even when they are supplied by Multitel
- in a monthly rental regime.
- Help Desk: Multitel
- CPE Operation: Client (holds CPE management password)
- CPE Maintenance: Multitel
- Management of subsequent CPE configurations: Client (holds CPE management password)
- Management of initial CPE configurations: Multitel (has no password)