Interactive audiovisual communication between geographically distant people in the country or abroad.
- Alternative to travelling with the consequent reduction in travel and lodging expenses.
- Holding of meetings on a more frequent basis, namely with people whose agenda is habitually very full.
- Quicker decision-making by facilitating the simultaneous involvement of all intermediaries in the decision.
- Geographic expansion of the market, enabling services and products to be demonstrated remotely
- Face-to-face communication and the guarantee of greater effectiveness in more delicate business by creating a virtual.